Your biggest challenges are opportunities for your biggest successes. Decide to learn from your challenges and fly higher. Where you are now is not your final bus stop anyway. Soldier till the end. Your future looks lucrative from where other champions stand.
Your success depends on your habits. Habits are those little things you do regularly. Those steps you repeat on a daily basis. Do you have the habits of successful people? For example, no successful person wastes time, and no unsuccessful person uses time wisely. Any new habits you have formed this year? Any old habits you have ditched this year!
You have the potential for success. Only if you follow the right habits. See you at the top!
WORDS OF WISDOM by Warren Buffet:
1. ON EARNING: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second chance.
2. ON SPENDING: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
3. ON RATINGS: Do not save What is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
4. ON TAKING RISK: Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
5. ON INVESTMENT: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
6. ON EXPECTATIONS: Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
7. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper.
8. When bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
9. Empty pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoils you in a million ways.
10. Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
11. We used pencil when we were small but now we use pens… do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now. So read and write carefully otherwise life will be tissue paper.
Have you ever seen a beggar become rich? Handouts never increase anyone. Empower a man, give him financial education, not handouts. Africa’s biggest problems are: 1. Lack of sincere & competent leadership 2. Selfishness & corruption 3. Blame game & dependency syndrome. You and I can make a difference. Let’s start today.- Wilbert R. Mutoko
Your future is bright. Ignore and endure today’s pain, shame or sweat. Tomorrow you will enjoy gain,fame and sweet.