WORDS OF WISDOM by Warren Buffet:
1. ON EARNING: Never depend on single income. Make investment to create a second chance.
2. ON SPENDING: If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
3. ON RATINGS: Do not save What is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
4. ON TAKING RISK: Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
5. ON INVESTMENT: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
6. ON EXPECTATIONS: Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
7. If you are depressed you are living in the past. If you are anxious you are living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the present. Past is a waste paper. Present is a newspaper and future is a question paper.
8. When bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
9. Empty pockets teach you a million things in life but full pockets spoils you in a million ways.
10. Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look back.
11. We used pencil when we were small but now we use pens… do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can be erased but not now. So read and write carefully otherwise life will be tissue paper.